Social Security is one of the more complicated decisions that a client must consider. There are a multitude of rules that can have a significant impact on the amount your client will receive each month.
To help make it easier, we have created the “Will My Social Security Benefit Be Reduced?” flowchart. It is based on the Social Security Administration’s guide “Retirement Benefits”. It addresses common issues related to claiming social security:
- How to determine Full Retirement Age (FRA)
- Effects of marriage and divorce
- Implications of collecting before FRA vs. collecting at FRA vs. collecting after FRA
- Annual limits
- Impact if continuing to work
- How benefits will be taxed
CLICK THE FLOWCHART BELOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY:
Please let us know if you have any questions about your eligibility or retirement income planning. We are here to help!
This information is intended for educational purposes, and it is not to be construed as an offer, solicitation, recommendation, or endorsement of any particular security, products, or services.